- Global warming is the rise in Earth’s surface temperature
- Global warming is due to the increase in Carbon dioxide in atmosphere
- The increase in Carbon dioxide is mainly due to cutting of trees from earth
- The earth will become hotter if Global warming keeps increasing
We should stop exploiting earth to avoid Global warming
Global Warming:(Short Essay)
Global Warming, shortly, can be explained as the slow and steady rise in earth’s surface temperature. Having exploited the earth since many years, we have started seeing the effect of the same as Global Warming. Global Warming happens due to three main reasons: Deforestation, utilizing earth’s resources like Oil, Coal and Natural Gas, and emission of methane and nitrous oxide. As an effect of all these actions, climate changes have started taking place. Most of the wildfire would destroy many forests and sea levels would rise day by day. The only solution to stop the big disaster is reducing Global Warming emissions as soon as possible.
Global Warming:(Brief Essay)
Global Warming is the most alarming environmental crisis in the world now. Global Warming can be defined as the increase in the average surface temperature of earth. Human kind has somehow managed to utilize the natural resources of Mother Earth to its best and put its life at stake for itself.
Global Warming happens due to three major reasons:
Deforestation : Cutting of trees or clearing forests for wood and accommodation. This increases the amount of Carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere. Emission of Carbon dioxide beyond the normal level increases Global Warming.
Burning Fossil Fuels : Burning Fossil fuels like Coal, Oil and Natural gas leads to the overloading of CO2 in the atmosphere which again stands as a reason for Global Warming.
Waste Management : Certain processes like Waste Management releases gases like Methane and Nitrous Oxide which are potential enough to induce Global Warming.
The impacts of Global Warming are huge and unavoidable; the following impacts can be seen as a result of Global Warming:
- Heat Waves might increase as it was never and the frequency of heat waves would be more. The earth will become hotter than it was; slowly and steadily. This extreme heat would be a cause for unexpected Wildfire too.
- The sea levels are rising since water expands as it gets hotter and the icy mountains and glaciers have started melting. As a result of this, many places across the globe would face floods radically.
- A drastic climate change would be observed in all countries and the disruptions to food supplies would definitely take place. This also leads to the animals and birds shifting to other places from their natives due to change in availability of food and water.
The immediate solution for the great global disaster is to create awareness among the people and stop the emission of Carbon dioxide into the atmosphere as soon as possible; and as much as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- 10 lines on global warming
- few lines on global warming
- global warming5line
- global warming lines
- mean of gobal warming in 5 line
- lines on global warming
- 5 lines on global warming
- 10 lines for global warming
- 10 lines on global warming in english
- global warming essay in english point in point