New Year’s Day :
- The first day of every year, January 1, is celebrated as New Year all over the world.
- New Year’s Day is celebrated with great happiness by all people
- A public holiday is declared on January 1 every year
- People celebrate New Year’s Day with wishes, greetings, fireworks and parties
- New Year brings happiness is what all people believe
New Year’s Day : (Short Essay)
New Year’s Day is universally celebrated on January 1. According to the Gregorian calendar a year completes by December 31 and a new one commences on January 1. Though people from each country have their own New Year’s Day, January 1 is accepted to be a public holiday all across the world celebrations. People dress well, convey their wishes, party, dance and sing on the New Year day. New Year celebrations are not restricted to people of old ages. It’s a day on which people of all ages gather and shares their happiness with each other. On this day, people come up with resolutions too!
New Year’s Day : (Brief Essay)
New Year’s Day is a worldwide celebration day that the whole world rejoices with great enthusiasm. The first day of the Gregorian calendar, January 1, is universally accepted as New Year Day. Each country celebrates the New Year once the clock strikes 12 according to their time zone.
Though January 1 is the accepted New Year Day all over the world, other New Year Day lists are:
- Chinese New Year – Between 21 January to February 21
- Iranian New Year– March 20 or April 8
- Islamic New Year – Muharram 1
- Nepal – April 12 to April 15 and in many other dates in other countries depending on the Calendar the country follows.
In India, New Year is observed in different states in different dates:
Kannada New year, Tamil New Year, Assamese New Year, Bengali New Year fall on April 14 or April 15. Odia New Year, Manipuri New Year – April 14, Punjabi New Year fall on April and Malayalees New Year falls on a day in Mid April (Vishu) and so on.
Celebrations include delightful messages, cheerful wishes, parties, dances, crackers, lightings, new dresses and outings. People plan a lot of resolutions on the New Year. The media’s hottest news would be the New Year Celebrations in all countries.
Incoming search terms:
- new year essay
- essay on new year for class 4
- few lines on new year
- new year paragraph in english
- short note on new year
- Essay on New year
- paragraph on new year
- paragraph on new year celebration
- Few lines on happy new year
- essay on new year for class 3