Beauty Is In The Eye of The Beholder :
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Our life is in the way we take things happening around us
- We should not judge anyone through through appearance
- What looks rough outside might be sweet inside
- What looks good might turn to be the worst thing when investigated
Beauty Is In The Eye of The Beholder : (Short Essay)
Everyone loves to enjoy beauty. The beauty of nature is captivating. but, what is beauty when it comes to human beings? Beauty is not something that comes from physical appearance. Physical attractiveness are deception; what matters really is the nature of a person. It is true that beautiful or handsome people are more appealing. But we can have a reliable relationship and long lasting trust only on the personalities of people. Physical appearance of a person might fade as years pass on; but their characters do not. So, we should nit judge anyone or anything by the appearance. It is a great wisdom to realize that “Beauty Is In The Eye of The Beholder”
Beauty Is In The Eye of The Beholder : (Brief Essay)
If we all are familiar about the proverb “All that Glitters is Not Gold”, then we would be aware that we cannot believe someone by their appearance. When we are in the light of wisdom outer beauty of a person will not drive us. What makes a person attractive is the inner beauty.
People with inner beauty are those that love to make peace with everyone, take care of fellow beings and try to follow the path of justice.
How many of us remember the significance of physical beauty when we talk about King Maker Kamarajar? (Late Chief Minister Tamil Nadu).
Do we think physical appearance is important even after we hold Sports personalities like Sachin Tendulkar, Mary Kom, Maria Sharapova and many others as our role models?
We do not see the appearance of these people to keep them high as our inspiration. Their talents and achievements are incomparable and that is what has made them world famous. If we think they have become famous by their beauty then it is our foolishness.
The legends who have lived and made us realize the importance of inner beauty are: Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa. Nelson Mandela is a great man known for his sacrifice Mandela was willing to sacrifice in order bring equality and get equal rights for the Blacks in South Africa. He is definitely a legend with inner beauty. Mahatma Gandhi, who fought till death for Free India is a man of inner beauty. If we learn the sacrifice Mother Teresa made in her life to serve the poor, we will agree that Beauty lies inside not outside.
Only when we know what real beauty is, we will understand what we see in the outside is just a projection. What matters is the character inside. Like how we see a jack-fruit as a hard and rough fruits outside, but a sweet and yummy piece of delight inside, it is true that “Beauty Lies in the Eye of The Beholder”.
Incoming search terms:
- Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder
- beauty is in the eye of the beholder speech
- beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- beauty is in the eye of the beholder public speaking
- beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder speech
- beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder speech
- speech on beauty
- beauty is in the eye of beholder speech
- Best Interesting Speech TopicsBeauty is not only in the eye of the beholderChildren don’t play enoughAnimal testing is necessaryGirls are too mean to each other