Birds of a feather flock together :
- The proverb means people of similar character or habits always accompany together.
- People like to spend time with others who are similar to them.
- The phrase highlights the meaning of socializing and working together.
- A person’s character can be determined by the company he keeps.
Birds of a feather flock together : (Short Essay)
Similar to how birds of same species fly together, so are humans. The proverb has a deeper meaning mentioning how humans accompany each other who are of similar character, habits, and interests. People always love to spend time with those who are similar to them. Similar people tend to do similar things and so they can easily join together. The proverb means the mentality behind socializing together. On the other hand, there is another meaning in the proverb similar to what we say a man’s character is known by his friends. So we can guess a person’s character and habits by his friendships.
Birds of a feather flock together : (Brief Essay)
Literally, the proverb talks about birds. It is common to see large groups of birds flying together. They feed, move and flock together. We cannot see a sparrow in the group of pigeons. Similarly, there are no flying birds amidst the water birds. You cannot see an eagle with a flock of ducks. What this means is that those of the same kind will flock together. You cannot force a different bird into the same-bird group. It will not fit it. This is similar to humans. People join and accompany the friendship of those in their same character. You cannot have a friendship with someone completely different in character with you.
Similarly, when birds fly away to long distances, they go in flocks. This is because, only with their species, they can be comfortable and travel. This is how humans also act. Those with similar habits and interests form friendships and associate with each another. They might not feel comfortable with others of the different character. So, in order to have lasting friendships, you have to choose people having similar character and outlooks. Only then you can accompany them in the long-run.
The proverb also has a deeper meaning. A man’s character can be determined by the company he keeps. A wicked person will be seen in the company of wicked. A religious person cannot be found in the group of drunkards. Moreover, when you are accompanying with refined men, you are sure to become refined as well. Likewise, a character of a man is enhanced by the friendships he forms.
Thus, the proverb is a metaphorical phrase, stating human character with that of birds. Just as birds, people of the same kind accompany each other.
Incoming search terms:
- a story based on the proverb birds of a feather flock together
- descriptive essay on birds of a feather flock together
- birds of the same feather flock together essay
- how to write a composition with the title birds of the same feather flock together
- a paragraph on birds of same feather flock together
- birds of a feather flocks together essay writing
- Essay writing that ends with birds of thesame feather flock together
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1825 9mYJrMANR8ppaSznFfpb6bAqhHuzXoXHyaz4XrAJThO8AOZasImC5oqend_myfVA 95a9849dddcfefe479f04bf3b9eeba2b8281f159&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1831 1CQUFkdSFbrpTJ6qfk3wDbMFBP9DFAgUtV5_aURd5E-BRvjhko6LDEE5UuIpawXS b9d4fad1384a9f75e3acb1015e15e9d2bfb05e01&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- meaning of a feather flock together essay