Haste makes Waste :
- The proverb means when we do something in haste, our efforts end in waste.
- We should not be too hurried in doing our works.
- We have to start slowly with patience and work carefully to avoid wastage.
- When we work without hastiness, we can give better results.
Haste makes Waste : (Short Essay)
The proverb, “haste makes waste” is about patience in doing things. When we do things, we have to be careful and patient. Or else, it can result in wastage of effort, time, and money. This is why it is said as doing something in a hasty manner brings waste. ‘Haste’ also means hurry or careless doing of things. Similarly, ‘waste’ means loss or inefficient doing of things. When we do something in an impatient, careless manner, we are going to waste the efforts and the result might not be as expected.
Haste makes Waste : (Brief Essay)
The proverb, “haste makes waste” is a very common phrase used for a long time. It generally expresses that when someone is doing something in a ‘haste’ manner, he/she will actually end up not successfully. They might lose the things they are trying to get or the entire efforts will be wasted.
Doing something in a hasty manner is sure to waste the opportunities or end up wasting the time and energy. The words ‘haste’ and ‘waste’ are used rightly for the rhyming purpose. The proverb reminds us about doing things with patience and is cautious about not wasting our efforts. We have to take care of our work slowing down and doing it carefully and efficiently. This will help us do the job in a better way. It will also save time. Moreover, when we do something hastily, we are sure to forget certain things and do the job wrong or will make it worse.
The proverb also signifies about doing things in an organized manner. It emphasizes the importance of planning. This means, when we start doing some work, we have to first think ahead and plan the work. Only then, we can ensure that everything will go smoothly as expected, without any wrongs.
Thus, hasty and careless thinking is sure to waste one’s time, effort, and resources. So, as students, it is necessary to have the habit of planning with patience and working carefully in getting things done.
Incoming search terms:
- haste makes waste essay
- haste makes waste essay for class 7
- haste makes waste short essay
- essay on haste makes waste
- story haste makes waste for class 4
- Speeches of haste makes waste for 10th grade students
- story on theme haste makes waste
- short speech on haste makes waste
- how to write a theme on a story haste makes waste
- hasty makes work worst eassay in hindi