People who live in glass houses should not throw stones :
- Those who have faults in themselves should not find fault with others.
- We should not criticize other people if we are not perfect ourselves.
- It speaks about the weakness and faults of human beings and how it should be dealt.
- Before we target someone’s mistakes, remind yourself of your own, or else, you will get destroyed by your own words.
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones : (Short essay)
The proverb reminds of the mistakes you do when you find fault in others. Those who are finding faults at others should be careful because when they are at fault their actions will end up destroying them. Those having a fault at themselves should not find the faults of others. The way how we treat other people through our actions and words will come back to us one day. We should be careful in hurting others because we ourselves can be easily hurt. So, we should not insult or criticize others if we are not perfect.
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones : (Brief essay)
The proverb literally means that those people who are living in houses made of glasses should not throw stones at others. This is because when you throw from glass houses, you are nowhere in the safer side. When the other person starts throwing the stone at you, your house and everything you own with gets destroyed instantly. The action of yours will end up destroying you ultimately. This has a symbolic meaning towards our dealing with other persons. When you are at fault, you should not spot the faults of others. If you do so, you will end up in trouble.
Those who “throw stones” at others to hurt them, can be thrown back to hurt themselves. When you say bad about others you are going to experience the same. That too, when you live in a “glass house” it will be easier for them to hurt you with your faults by throwing the same stones at you.
The proverb also has another meaning symbolizing the vulnerability of a person. ‘Glass houses’ are easy to break, which means it is vulnerable to be destroyed. Similarly, those people who are vulnerable to others’ words and actions should not do the same to others. We often forget about it and speak about others easily. It is always necessary to keep in mind our faults and weaknesses before talking about others. If we do, we are going to destroy ourselves in one way or the other.
Incoming search terms:
- story that end with those who live in glass house should not throw stone
- narrate a story that say those that live in a glass house don t throw stone
- essay on those who live in glass houses shouldn\t throw stones
- write a short story that ends with those who live in glass house should not throw stone
- those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones essay
- those who live in glass houses shouldn\t throw stones essay
- those who live in glass houses shouldn\t throw stones story
- write a story that illustrate the saying those who lives in glass houses should not throw stones
- people in glass houses shouldn\t throw stones
- what does this proverb mean: those who live in glaas houses should not throw stones