“James Herriot’s Treasury of Inspirational Stories for Children” is a book filled with tales with impressive and fabulous drawings. This amazing book written by James Herriot is a collection of delightful stories to the children. With this book, you can introduce many new words to your children. They would also learn the words easily since they would enjoy each and every part of the book. The illustrations in the book are both imaginative and realistic. Once you read this book to your kids, they would definitely want you to read the book again for them. “James Herriot’s Treasury of Inspirational Stories for Children” is a beautiful book of artwork too.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)
Related Worksheets and Exercises
- Why Boys Don’t Play With Dolls by Katha Pollitt – Article Review
- A Line in the Sand : The Alamo in Blood and Memory – Book Review
- A Child Called ‘It’ by David Pelzer – Book Review
- The Man Who Quit Money by Mark Sundeen – Book Review
- What Was the Gold Rush?
- Big Preschool Workbook
- Brain Quest Workbook : Kindergarten
- Tricky Vic : The Impossibly True Story of the Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower
- How Come? : Every Kid’s Science Questions Explained
- Swan : The Life and Dance of Anna Pavlova