“Paddle-to-the-Sea (Sandpiper Books)” by Holling is a great book with beautifu illustration and rich information about famous lakes. The book is a dazzling display of art, the story explained in a narrative manner. This interesting tale will not only impress kids who read it but also adults if they happen to read for their kids. If you want to take your kids through Geography facts, you can buy this book for them. They would love this book undoubtedly. As you read this book to your children, you can see them learning a great deal of information. “Paddle-to-the-Sea (Sandpiper Books)” is an amazing literature for children.
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)
Related Worksheets and Exercises
- Why Boys Don’t Play With Dolls by Katha Pollitt – Article Review
- A Line in the Sand : The Alamo in Blood and Memory – Book Review
- A Child Called ‘It’ by David Pelzer – Book Review
- The Man Who Quit Money by Mark Sundeen – Book Review
- What Was the Gold Rush?
- Big Preschool Workbook
- Brain Quest Workbook : Kindergarten
- Tricky Vic : The Impossibly True Story of the Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower
- How Come? : Every Kid’s Science Questions Explained
- Swan : The Life and Dance of Anna Pavlova