Formal letters generally require to be written in an alignment. This could be easily learnt if we practice the format. Here is a sample Letter to District Collector Regarding Loudspeaker Issues (and other related letters).
Please edit the information in blue with your details and get your formal letter ready in some time
(Write your name here)
The District Collector
(Name of the Magazine)
Subject: Regarding Loudspeaker Issue in (name of the colony)
This letter is to bring into notice the Loudspeakers that are becoming a bog noise pollution in our colony. It is quite a fact that a colony like ours has old age people and kids who cannot tolerate such nuisance all the time.
Besides the so many requests we put up to the youth committee that is turning on the Loudspeakers every evening, the problems still prevails in our colony.
Please take into consideration the lot many problems like loss of sleep, lack of concentration to study and health hazards that people in our colony are facing due to the Loudspeaker issue. Kindly take necessary actions and help us get rid of the noise pollution as early as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- letter on loudspeaker in english
- Loudspeaker letter
- loudspeaker application 12th class
- application for loudspeaker ban
- loudspeaker application in english
- loud speaker letter
- letter loudspeaker
- loudspeaker letter in english
- formal letter to ban on loudspeake
- write a letter to your district collector complening him about the nuisence of loudspeaker created by one of your nabour