Slow and Steady Wins The Race :
- Success comes to those who are slow and steady in their tasks
- Life is a race and doing things in haste will end in vain
- When we do things in a hurry we might miss success in life
- We would have heard the famous hare and tortoise story
- The story explains “Slow and Steady Wins The Race”
Slow and Steady Wins The Race : (Short Essay)
In life, success is a destination that not all the people travel and reach successfully. Life is a race, and moving in the right way takes us to the way of success. We all would have the famous story “Slow and Steady Wins The Race”. Any task that we do needs to be finely thought of and we should not do anything in haste. We also should be steady, that is confidence can help us to succeed in life. The saying also means that if we be lazy and stop doing our tasks now and then we cannot win the race of life. So always remember to be steady in every task you perform without haste.
Slow and Steady Wins The Race : (Brief Essay)
Life is a race that takes lot of confidence and will power to succeed ahead of others. But is success something that we can get with laziness or carelessness? No. We should be very strong in performing our tasks with dedication and sincerity. Yet, the important formula for success to be slow still steady. That is how the famous proverb came into use:
“Slow and Steady Wins the Race” – One who is very careful in each and every movement towards the goal and confident in what he or she is doing will definitely win the race. And, the race is really a tough one if we keep doing tasks without keeping the end results in mind.
There are many people who keep delaying the tasks they are supposed to do for sometime later. This might seem good in the beginning; but towards the end the person has to hurry to reach the goal. There is another famous proverb which brilliantly explains this:
“Procrastination is the Thief Of time”. So, being slow in what we do is a smart way of doing things rightly. But, that does not mean that we can delay our tasks as we wish.
Success can be a reachable target if we see things with confidence; without giving up when things are not falling in place and being patient when it takes time to reach the expected destination. We can easily on top of everyone if we do it slowly and steadily. Else, it is really going to be a fuzzy maze to identify the end point.
Incoming search terms:
- slow and steady wins the race essay
- short essay on slow and steady wins the race
- 150 words essay on slow and steady wins the race
- a short paragraph on slow and steady wins the race
- give debate on slow and steady wins the race
- public speaking slow and steady wins the race
- slow and steady wins the race a real essay on it
- slow and steady wins the race paragraph writing
- story slow and stedy wins the race in briefly