- Children’s’ day is celebrated on November 14th of every year
- The birthday of our Former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru is commemorated as Children’s’ Day
- Nehru Ji had a lot of love and affection on children; so his birthday is observed as Children’s Day in India
- Children fondly called him as “Chacha Nehru”
- Children enjoy and have fun on “Children’s Day” through the various programmes conducted on this day
Children’s Day : (Short Essay)
Children are treated special by everyone. Children’s Day was introduced to celebrate the innocence and emphasize the importance of children as they are our nation’s future. In India, Children’s Day is observed on November 14th of every year. Former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday is commemorated as Children’s Day in our country. Children, during his time, used to call Jawaharlal Nehru as “Chachaji” and “Chacha Nehru”. Nehru had special affection on children since he strongly felt that they are capable of forming a strong nation. Till this day, Children’s Day is celebrated widely in schools of all the states.
Children’s Day : (Brief Essay)
Children are considered as the pillar of a nation. They form a bright nation with their power and capability. India, being a country with young population, relies a lot on children and youth for her future. Such a profound though came in our Former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s mind in the earlier days itself. He underlined children as the root of a brilliant future.
Our Former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, fondly called as “Chacha Nehru” and “Chachaji” by children, had deep love and affection on children. Nehru Ji started many educational institutions to create opportunities for children who really deserve to study for a better future. Wherever he goes, he sticks on to children in the crowd. As a mark of respect to the great inspirer Nehru, his birthday November 14 is observed as Children’s Day every year in our country.
Schools and educational institutions conduct programmes and competitions on Children’s Day. Children enjoy a lot since schools organize a lot of games for children on this day. In many schools, exclusive fun programmes are arranged to entertain children. Children’s Day stands as a gentle reminder to everyone to motivate children since they are the foundation of the society tomorrow.
Incoming search terms:
- few lines on jawaharlal nehru in english for kids
- childrens day speech
- childrens day essay
- children\s day essay
- few lines on children\s day
- children day essay
- children\s day speech in english for kids
- few lines on jawaharlal nehru in english
- Essay on childrens day
- children\s day speech