4 Lines about Red Fort:
- The Red Fort is one of the famous historical monuments of our country
- The Red Fort, located at the centre of New Delhi; is built in the west bank of River Yamuna
- The Red Fort is also called as Lal Qila and it is built by the great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- Lal Qila is named Red Fort for its beautiful walls made of Red Sandstones.
- The great monument stands as the largest monument in Delhi and is known for its beauty and majesty
Short Essay about Red Fort – The Lal Qila :
The Red Fort is one of the outstanding historical monuments located in the centre of New Delhi. Built and named Lal Qila by the great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, the monument has majestic walls made of Red sandstones. This is the major reason; it got the Red Fort later. The monument stands as a house for a number of museums. The significance of the Red Fort is well known to all the Indians. Every year, on the Independence Day, the Prime Minster of our country hoists the national flag at the main gate of the Red Fort. The major structures of the Red Fort are the walls, ramparts, imperial apartments and audience halls.
Essay on Red Fort – The Regal Monument of India :
The historical monuments of our country are innumerable. Each monument speaks the history of our ancient India in its own way. The most majestic monument among those is the Red Fort, the monument of Red Stone. The Red Fort was originally named Lal Qila meaning Hindustani; later named Red Fort for the imposing red sandstone walls it is covered by.
The Red Fort is located in New Delhi in the west bank of river Yamuna. The history of the monument rolls back to the year 1648 when it was built by Shah Jahan, the then Mughal Emperor. It stands as a beautiful symbol of India, with walls and ramparts, imperial apartments, main gates and audience halls. The Red Fort was built as the palace for Shahjahanabad and it was the residence for Mughal Emperors of India till 1857. Due to this reason, the Red Fort was also called the “Blessed Fort”.
Incoming search terms:
- few lines on red fort
- lines on red fort
- short note on red fort
- 5 lines on red fort in english
- essay on red fort
- red fort essay
- 5 lines about red fort
- few lines about red fort
- lines on red fort in english
- 10 lines on red fort