“Project Kid: 100 Ingenious Crafts for Family Fun” is a fun book that suits your kids if they are fun loving. The book looks very modern; an easy way to impress your kids to read it. The book comes with inventive projects, tips for a beginner with instructions that are very clear to follow. The book has very beautiful pages and the projects in the book are simple; you can decorate your home with things you make out of “Project Kid: 100 Ingenious Crafts for Family Fun. You can motivate your kids to do their own stuff and teach them being innovative is an art with this book!
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)
Related Worksheets and Exercises
- Why Boys Don’t Play With Dolls by Katha Pollitt – Article Review
- A Line in the Sand : The Alamo in Blood and Memory – Book Review
- A Child Called ‘It’ by David Pelzer – Book Review
- The Man Who Quit Money by Mark Sundeen – Book Review
- What Was the Gold Rush?
- Big Preschool Workbook
- Brain Quest Workbook : Kindergarten
- Tricky Vic : The Impossibly True Story of the Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower
- How Come? : Every Kid’s Science Questions Explained
- Swan : The Life and Dance of Anna Pavlova