True Friends :
- Unlike any other relationship, Friends are chosen by us irrespective of their caste, status, etc.
- A friend is someone who stands by our side even during the worst times
- Friends share same interest, love and mutual respect for each other
- Friends will never let us down even in our difficult times
- A person without a friend is a person who does not know the meaning of love
True Friends : (Short Essay)
Friendship is the most treasurable relation in one’s life. A friendship develops between people when they share the same wavelength with each other. A person cannot survive on own without any friends in life. Friends are a trust worthy person with whom we share all our secrets. They stand with us in our difficult times.
A true friend never deserts us when we are in need for their company. There is a saying that goes ” You are known by your company, the people you move with”. Therefore, being cautious in choosing real friends are vital in one’s life. It may become easy to fall as a prey to bad people and get spoiled.
True friends always guide us in the right path. At the same time it becomes our responsibility to be loyal and helpful to our friends.
True Friends : (Brief Essay)
It is not possible for a person to live alone in such a big society. We need friends for company and sharing our sorrows and happiness. We might have many friends in our life, but it is difficult to have a true friend. The right time to test the friendship is at the time of need. True friends will come voluntarily to help and they don’t expect anything in return. Such friends are like a precious gem and should be taken care of.
We should avoid false friends as they may put us in trouble. In the company of good friends we feel comfortable. There will be so many delightful moments to cherish. Everyone in their life needs someone to share their emotions.
Friendship is better than any relation in the world. Finding true friends without any self-motive is rare. We should respect and love such friends. We should inculcate all the noble qualities of a true friend.
Incoming search terms:
- some important lines for teachers
- a short essay on unity is strength
- detail our national game
- lines on rani laxmi bai in english
- short paragraph on internet
- some nice lines on rani lakshmi bai
- your garden pragraph for five