Analytically means to examine or study something carefully, especially in order to understand it better
- I think analytically about the problems in my life.
- I usually approach tasks analytically.
- When I am feeling overwhelmed, I know that it is because I am not thinking analytically.
- In order to be successful, one must think analytically.
- I have been told that I think analytically.
- What does it mean to think analytically?
- Do you think that you could help me to think more analytically?
- I joined the chess club because I wanted to learn to think analytically.
- The teacher said that we need to think analytically in order to answer the question correctly.
- By thinking analytically, I was able to find the solution to the problem.
- Prove analytically that the media llines of a triangle meet in a point.
- Although analytically oriented , I am also a very creative person. I like to be innovative and try new things.
- Prove analytically that a Giraffe’s neck is not an evolutionary adaptation to browse leaves from tall trees.
- When scientists look at the data from experiments, they’re treating it analytically.
- After careful consideration, it was analytically proved that the best course of action was to proceed with caution.
- When solving a problem analytically, it is important to first identify the main issue or goal, and then break it down into smaller steps.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)