Save Trees to Save Earth :
- Trees are very important for the survival of mankind in our Mother Earth
- Trees take in Carbon dioxide and give out Oxygen to the atmosphere
- Trees give fresh air to the atmosphere that is good for our body
- Trees have enormous benefits and without which life at Earth would not be possible
- We should Save trees to save Earth
Save Trees To Save Earth : (Short Essay)
Living on Earth was a pleasure for man in the ancient period. Man ever since civilization has learnt and lived in tune with nature. But during the recent periods, the actions of man have disturbed the ecosystem in such a way the very survival of mankind for ages to come has become a question mark. Trees which produce the essential oxygen are been cut down beyond a limit. Trees prevent soil erosion, reduce heat in the atmosphere, absorb harmful gases, reduce pollution and give fresh air to us. The benefits that trees give us are even more; but people cut down trees for its parts, demolish forests in great levels to build big buildings, complexes and create new cities. If we keep cutting down trees without thinking the after affects, we will only end up building marvelous cities marching towards the extinction of mankind in a very short period. Save Trees to Save Earth from extinction.
Save Trees To Save Earth : (Brief Essay)
Trees form the source of oxygen in the atmosphere. The benefits of trees do not end with this. Trees give us a lot of many more benefits that we hardly know.
- Trees prevent soil erosion because of their strong roots under the soil that has been formed since many years. If trees are cut down in enormous numbers, soil erosion would happen easily because of which we would lose soil in runoff during heavy rains
- Trees are capable of reducing pollution especially noise pollution. Trees can absorb sounds easily. So a place with lot of trees definitely would protect useless noise as a nuisance.
- During a storm or heavy wind force, big trees can stop the houses, buildings and farmland from ruining down in seconds time
- Trees give you shade on a sunny day. The cool and fresh air trees give is so good for our health. Trees absorb Carbon dioxide that is harmful when it stays in the atmosphere over a limit
- Trees reduce heat to a considerable amount from the atmosphere. The heat level the Earth experiences now is all the impact of cutting down trees to in great numbers
More of all, Trees are homes for a lot of birds and tiny animals. Cutting down of trees would affect the entire ecosystem. Birds would shift to other localities. Animals that rely on trees as shelter die pathetically. Ultimately, it affects the life of mankind too. Understanding this fact is the first step towards saving trees. We should Save Trees to Save Earth so that we can live without disturbing the nature.
Incoming search terms:
- few lines on save trees
- 10 lines on save trees
- few lines on save trees for kids
- save tree
- save trees
- 5 lines on tree for kids
- 10 lines on save earth
- lines on save earth in english
- Lines on tree
- lines on save trees