Air Pollution :
- Air Pollution is the introduction of harmful materials into atmosphere
- Air Pollution is one of the prevailing environmental issues in our country
- The main reason for air pollution is because of particulates mixing with the atmosphere
- Air pollution increases mortality rate, cardiovascular and lung diseases and cancer
Air Pollution : (Short Essay)
Air pollution is the introduction of harmful particulates / molecules that affect the atmosphere. Air pollution has the power to:
- damage the ecosystem badly
- increase the death rate to a considerable amount
- ruin the health of people; seriously affect the central nervous system
- reduce crop yields in the areas that are affected
The impacts are many more; it is high time we think about the control measures. The important and common measure taken is to start using pollution control device in industry and transportation. As a part of the ecosystem, it is our sole duty to create awareness about the control measures to ignorant; to avoid air pollution.
Air Pollution : (Brief Essay)
When the air gets contaminated with particulates and biological molecules, it is called air pollution. Air pollution can affect human lives and the whole ecosystem badly. Strictly speaking, we ourselves could be a reason for air pollution. The major types of pollution are:
Anything that causes air pollution is called an air pollutant. Pollutants can be exhaust fumes, dust storms, soot, industrial smokes, and chemicals from new materials and so on. Chemicals that are pollutants include Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen Oxides (NOx), Sulfur Oxides (Sox) and so on.
The risk factors that follow air pollution are innumerable. Children are greatly affected due to air pollution. Air pollution can easily induce asthma, respiratory problems, cardiovascular problems, coughing, wheezing and many other problems. The death rates because of air pollution are increasing tremendously. Irrigation and wildlife are also affected due to air pollution. It is high time we think about the control measures for air pollution. We need to think about alternatives for the pollutants and efforts to reduce should also be implemented. Control devices for transportation and industries should be strictly used. Realizing reducing air pollution as an individual effort rather than a community effort would be a good start for the control of air pollution.