Deforestation – Causes and Effects :
- Deforestation is the cutting down of trees in a forests
- Deforestation is done to use the land for other purposes
- Deforestation highly impacts the ecosystem
- Deforestation can lead to adverse effects life Global Warming and extinction of rare animals
- We should put a full stop to deforestation as soon as possible
Deforestation – Causes and Effects : (Short Essay)
Deforestation is the clearing the forest lands in a massive level which in a slow pace reduces the quality of Earth. If we keep cutting trees and support deforestation in the next 100 years all the forest would vanish from the planet. We need paper, timber, wood, fuel and so on which cannot be blamed or denied as the reason for deforestation. The main cause of Deforestation is human needs most of which is luxury. Deforestation leads to extinction of many plants, insects, animals, indigenous peoples that live relying on forests. Soil Erosion occurs in a great level. Pollution increases due to reduced number of trees.
Deforestation – Causes and Effects : (Brief Essay)
Trees are a vital part of life on Earth. Without forests, living would be not possible. Like food, water and shelter forests are important for life indeed. In fact, forests are the source for food, water and shelter for many living things. We humans might be civilized and moved to a city life. But many insects, plants, animals and microbes live inside the forest.
Deforestation is the permanent destruction of forests that is done to make the land useful for other purposes. Deforestation has led to the reduction in the number of almost half of the world’s tropical forests.
The causes of Deforestation are:
- Logging, Mining, Oil and gas extraction that is necessary for the daily life of human beings
- For Agricultural purposes to yield crops that are necessary as food for human beings
- Unexpected wild fires that eliminate forests without Human actions
- Cutting down of large number of valuable trees for Money for Illegal People
The effects of Deforestation are:
- Extinctions of many species
- Disturbances in the life cycles and habitats of many animals, birds and insects. Homelessness which leads to death of many organisms.
- Unavailability of food
- Change in climatic changes which makes the seasons unreliable and changing again and again
- Soil erodes more frequently than before deforestation took place. Water easily washes the nutrients from the top soil which makes the soil unfit for irrigation and agricultural purposes
- Emission of Carbon di oxide which increases Global Warming greatly
- With reduced number of forests Pollution increases which affects the environment, human beings and other organisms consequently
- Conflict over lands, resources and food affects the social culture and leads to racial and ethnic problems too
- As years pass, cost of goods and amenities will increases and interest rates will also boost up