Importance of Vegetables:
- Vegetables are a rich source of nutrients
- Adding vegetables to our daily food routine makes a healthy diet
- Having more vegetables instead of oily foods and junk foods helps in weight management
- Eating all the varieties of vegetables increases our immune
- It is good to eat vegetables regularly to protect our body from diseases.
Importance of Vegetables: (Short Essay)
Our food we intake daily is the source of all essentials namely vitamins, minerals, fibers and phytochemicals. All food we have nowadays does not do well to our body. Since time being, vegetables are said to be the source of nutrients and immunity. One who takes right amount of fruits and vegetables is immune to diseases. Vegetables form a healthy diet which keeps our stomach full for a longer time. As a result, one doesn’t gain weight even if he overeats vegetables every day. Vegetables that are healthy and easy to be added in daily food are tomatoes, garlic, broccoli, carrot, spinach and so on.
Importance of Vegetables: (Brief Essay)
Vegetables are said to be the best food for our body. Vegetables have all the essential nutrients namely vitamins, minerals, fibers and phytochemicals that form resistance to diseases naturally. Unfortunately, we fail to add these healthy vegetables in our daily meal. The importance of vegetables can be summarized as follows:
- The nutrients rich vegetables maintain the health of our body in a regular pace. Having vegetables daily ensures the immunity of our body. A meal with vegetables added reduces the possibilities of Arthritis, Stroke, Heart Diseases and many other serious complications which we think vegetables cannot resist.
- Vegetables do not add more calories to your body. Eating a plate full of vegetables is good for your health; at the same time helps in weight management. As you eat more vegetables, we do not tend to get hungry easily.
- Most of the vegetables have anti-aging properties. Regular consumption of such vegetables ensures a young look and healthy feeling to our body. Younger looks gives us more confidence.
- Vegetables keep our biological cycle very regular. Vegetables regularize the digestive system and maintain the appetite throughout the day. This keeps us mentally and physically fresh than ever.
The vegetables that can be added in our daily food are spinach, garlic, onions, tomatoes, carrots, green peas and many more. The more the vegetables we consume, the more the healthier we become. As in the saying, “Prevention is better than cure”, having vegetables today will reduce the risk of many unexpected diseases in the future.
Incoming search terms:
- importance of fruits and vegetables essay
- 5 lines on vegetables
- importance of vegetables essay
- lines on vegetables for kids
- essay on vegetables for kids
- few lines on fruits and vegetables for kids
- essay on fruits and vegetables for kids
- importance of vegetables
- importance of fruits essay
- essay on vegetables