Summer Season In India :
- Summer Season In India is the hottest period of the Year
- Summer Season in India starts in March and prevail till May
- The heat is mild to moderate in the beginning of the season
- The hot rays of sun shoots the country to the peak in the month of May
- People drink lots of water and eat more fruits with water to beat the heat
Summer Season In India : (Short Essay)
Among the four seasons of India, the one that shows signs of sweltering heat is the Summer Season. Summer Season in India falls between the months of March till May. During this season, most parts of the country face hot winds and beating heat from the Sun. Many parts of the country face Water Scarcity during this season. The temperature easily varies between 35°C to 45°C. The best way to keep ourselves feel better is to keep drinking water frequently throughout the day. Taking fruits like Watermelon, eating light food and drinking tender coconut are effective ways to protect ourselves from getting dehydrated easily.
Summer Season In India : (Brief Essay)
The four Seasons of India are:
- Summer Season
- Rainy Season
- Autumn Season
- Winter Season
Summer Season in India starts in the month of March and ends in the month of May. Sometimes, the season prevails till the second week of June before Rainy Season in India. Summer Season in India is tolerable during the month of March. But slowly, as the season continues till the month of May and June, we can experience the roasting sun hitting our places every day from 8 am or 10 am. We can hardly experience a pleasant environment around us.
It is important to keep ourselves from dehydration. Best suggestions to follow during summer season are:
- Drinking lots of water everyday minimum 3 liter
- Eating lots of fruits with water content (Eg Water Melon)
- Drinking Tender Coconut frequently
- Avoiding going out unless and until it is very important (to keep yourself from prickly heat and sunburns)
- Wearing light clothes to avoid sweating easily and to feel better
Many parts of India suffer due to water scarcity during this season. The temperature shoots up to 45°C which cannot be tolerated by many people. People in many states even die because of the burning summer season. We cannot control nature and its adverse effects, but we can right actions to meet them and keep ourselves safe. We should take initiatives to save water throughout the year for use during times of scarcity in Summer Season. Generally, tourists from other countries do not visit India during Summer Season; it is not advisable too.