My Summer vacation to Goa :
- Every year we plan a long trip to the best tourist destinations in India
- This year, we planned our trip to Goa with all our close relatives
- We went to Goa for one week and stayed in one of the first class hotels
- My summer vacation this year was enjoyable because of the Goa Trip
- The best part of the trip was our photo sessions near the beach
My Summer vacation to Goa : (Short Essay)
Our summer vacation plan was the most memorable one. We planned a short trip to Goa. Though the climate was hot in Goa also, the trip was really a mind refresher. We were able to relax in the beach during the evenings. The waves moving up and down gave us peace of mind and the beach time gave us chance to talk with our family without any hindrance after a long time. We saw many fisherman moving in to the sea and catch fish. We also got many valuable things as a remembrance of Goa. Goa is definitely one of the best places one should visit at least once in a lifetime.
My Summer vacation to Goa : (Brief Essay)
There is no better recreation than trying something new. Every year, we plan to visit a new place as family. This summer vacation, we went to the ones of the best tourist spots of India. We planned a 5 day trip to the Fun Capital of India, Goa and booked a van for the same.
Goa is one of the famous places located in the south western region of our country. Goa is very well known for its beaches and places of worship. The main reason we selected Goa as our destination this year is the big number of beaches the place has. We made it to Varca Beach, Cavelessom Beach, Utorda Beach, Arambol Beach and Ashwem Beach.
Since we love adventure, we planned our first day to Bats Island. At Bats Island, we spent the whole day relaxing and Snorkelling. The second day we enjoyed sightseeing in speed boat cruising. We enjoyed this day a lot since we had good time with the cruise. The next day we booked a van for sightseeing places namely Fort Aguada, Jimmy’s Palace, Central Jail, Raj Bhawan and Dolphin Watch.
The best part of our trip was the fourth day Dudhsagar Waterfalls, which is the fifth largest waterfalls in our country. The natural scenery we found there was splendid and our photo session at Dudhsagar Waterfalls was the best. The last day we relaxed in the resort we booked. We did a fine shopping of all precious things available in Goa and enjoyed our evening in Baga Beach before returning back to hometown.
Incoming search terms:
- paragraph about trip with my family
- essay on goa trip
- write a paragraph on a place you visited in your holidays in 200 words
- few lines on goa
- essay on goa
- an essay on my favorite vacation
- how i spent my holidays in goa 14 lines for children
- journey to goa essay
- favourite destination goa essay
- a short tour paragraph 70 words