Internet – Advantages and Disadvantages :
- Internet has both advantages and disadvantages
- Internet connects the whole world and has made communication easier
- Internet forms the base for many companies and data sharing can be done in seconds through internet
- The internet when starts intruding personal life, is capable of making people addict to it
- A lot of time is unwanted spent after the advent of internet in a large scale
Internet – Advantages and Disadvantages : (Short Essay)
Internet is considered as the greatest breakthrough of the century. The speed of communication and data transfer after internet has entered into our lives is really fast. Internet is a very useful medium for current updates and all kind of information are nowadays surfed through the internet. E-commerce is a chance for many companies to reach customers through physical places and also internet. While the advantages with the internet are many; the disadvantages are countless. A malware that invades the internet is capable of attacking your system anytime. Getting addict to the internet spoils youngsters and their career too. Internet should be used with a purpose. Using it unnecessarily to kill time makes people addict to it finally. Social networking is one such disadvantage of internet.
Internet – Advantages and Disadvantages : (Brief Essay)
The internet has vast advantages and its own list of disadvantages. Below is a short compare and contrast between the advantages and disadvantages:
- Internet is considered as the biggest source of information. Students rely on internet nowadays for data reference and project research. Due to this, valuable books that are resources of precious information written by great authors and scientists rest in libraries. The habit of book reading is slowly diminishing after the emergence of Internet.
- Internet is the fastest mode of communication. It helps you to convey and receive a message in no time. But, because of the same it is possible for people to misuse the login of the email id or application that you use for communication. This might lead to a big level of leakage of private information.
- Mobile banking and Internet Banking is now possible. One can transfer or receive money in fraction of seconds. At the same time, this has threat of losing of all your money through tricky hackers. Online banking is time saving but totally risky.
- Internet serves as a source of entertainment. One can watch videos, listen to music, read books and learn new things. While this is really great news, once a person starts using internet beyond a time boundary it tends to make him an addict.
- Many companies have started establishing themselves over the internet. E-commerce has saved our time enormously. But, when it comes to companies that are not world brands, there comes a question of trust.
Incoming search terms:
- Short essay on internet
- few lines on internet
- lines on Internet
- 10 lines on internet
- short essay on advantages and disadvantages of internet
- few lines about internet
- essay on internet
- five lines on internet
- internet short essay
- easy on internet