- Rakshabandhan is a great day in every girl’s life
- It is a reminder for her to feel safe
- Every girl with a brother will cherish this day
- This year, I am planning to gift a smiley card to my brother
- He deserves much more and I love my brother very much
Rakshabandhan : (Short Essay)
A brother is another father to every girl. He not protects us but also takes care of us every day. My brother is exactly the same. I have planned lot of things for my brother for this Rakshabandhan. He loves rasagula and I am planning to prepare the same for him. I have designed a Rakhi for him and hope he likes it. Early morning on the day of Rakshabandhan we will go to temple and central library. On the same evening, we are planning to have a get to gether with all our cousins and I hope it will be an enjoyable day. Rakshabandhan is a wonderful day for all girls who love their brothers. There is no such day that helps us the express the affection we have on our loved ones.
Rakshabandhan : (Brief Essay)
Rakshabandhan is a special. That is a special day to express a feeling of a sister to her beloved brother. It is real that a brother sister relationship is precious and it needs some recognition in society. The same has been followed in the name of Rakshabandhan.
On this day, a girl ties Rakhi to her brother and thus shows her affection on him. They prepare special sweets for their brothers. Surprise gifts will be given on this day: both brothers will gift to their sisters and vice versa.
Rakshabandhan is a great festival in north India. The festival is celebrated not only by Hindus but also by communities like Sikhs, Jains, and so on.
According to the Hindu calendar, Rakshabandhan is observed on a full moon day of the Shravan month. The day marks a strengthening of bond between a brother and a sister.
Incoming search terms:
- raksha bandhan 5 lines in english
- few lines about rakshabandhan for kids
- 5 lines about
- five lines essay on raksha bandhan
- few lines on rakshabhandan
- few lines on raksha bandhan
- rakhsha bhandhan your home teacher
- Raksha bandan festival few words
- raksha bandhan 10 lines
- Raksha Bandhan 5 Lines