- Christmas is a festival that celebrates the birthday of Jesus Christ
- Christmas falls on December 25th of every year
- A worldwide holiday is declared on this day, and people celebrate with great rejoice
- People decorate their homes, hang stars and keep Christmas trees at their homes well ahead of Christmas
- On Christmas, they exchange gifts and share happiness with each other
Christmas : (Short Essay)
Christmas is a great festival all across the world. The birth of Jesus Christ is commemorated as Christmas. Christmas is celebrated on December 25th of every year. Well ahead of the celebration day, you can see Christmas trees everywhere. People decorate their homes and place Christmas trees inside their homes too with lights and ornaments on it. Many Christians conduct carols on streets to raise charity. In Western countries, people enjoy Christmas the whole month. On the day of Christmas, they exchange gifts and Christmas Cards. Santa Claus gives away gifts to the children.
Christmas : (Brief Essay)
Christmas is a festival that is celebrated all over the world commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is observed on 25th of December every year. A world wide celebration takes place during the month of December.
Once the Christmas season starts, we can see Christmas carols in every street. Christians gather together and sing to raise money for charity. The carols include traditional Christian songs; we can hear these songs in shopping malls and centers.
The customs that people follow are interesting and entertaining. People send Christmas cards to their family and friends to share their happiness and give away their Christmas wishes. On the great day, many activities like praying, dinner party and exchanging gifts take place. The dinner arrangement is generally called feast, where friends and relatives together sit, eat and get pleasure from celebrations amidst their busy life. People enjoy the day with great happiness forgetting all their worries and troubles. Santa Claus is “Father Christmas” who entertains children on Christmas day and gives gifts to them. Children keep expecting the arrival of Santa Claus with gifts every minute. Christmas reminds us of childhood, besides our life today that has become painful and difficult. Christmas tries to give away happiness and hope to people all across the world.
Want to learn more about Christmas? Learn the vocabulary of Christmas
Incoming search terms:
- Lines on Christmas
- 10 lines on christmas festival in english
- 10 lines on christmas in english
- 10 sentences about christmas
- few lines on christmas
- christmas lines
- 10 lines on christmas festival
- christmas essay
- some lines on christmas
- 5 lines on christmas in english