My Summer vacation to Shimla :
- Ever since I learnt about Shimla in my classes I wanted to visit the place
- I wanted to go for a trip to Shimla with my family
- This Summer vacation, we planned a trip to Shimla
- It was a nice refreshment going to Shimla
- We enjoyed the weather in Shimla since it is a hill resort
My Summer vacation to Shimla : (Short Essay)
We plan a family vacation every year. This year, we planned to visit the famous hill resort, Shimla. Shimla is one of the attractive tourist spots in India. One of our family friends suggested us to visit Shimla since they enjoyed the place very much. We planned a trip and stayed in Shimla for a week. The accommodation was simply awesome and we started for trekking after a short nap. We enjoyed Chadwick Falls, Jakhoo Temple, Dhanu Devta Temple and Tara Devi Temple. We visited the Famous Gaiety Theatre; the Architecture of many buildings in Shimla is simply overwhelming. The best part of the vacation is the Yak Ride at Kufri, a place 16 km from Shimla.
My Summer vacation to Shimla : (Brief Essay)
Family vacations are the best times of any year. Whenever my holidays start, I start wondering which place is going to be our destination this vacation. This time, after a long discussion I won the chance to decide the destination. we decided to plan a trip to my favorite destination Shimla.
Shimla is the capital state of Himachal Pradesh that is a famous Hill Resort in India. One of my friends went to Shimla last year. She suggested me the best places to visit in Shimla.
We planned a long trip and had a proper schedule so that we do not miss any fun in the Hill resort. First of all, we went to experience the most fun filled toy train ride which is happening between Kalka and Shimla. After this, we visited a few temples through a short trekking. The treking was a great experience that helped us understand each other and help each other to complete the trekking.
We also had ultimate fun in a place called Kufri which is around 16 km from Shimla. This place has beautiful natural sceneries and we also enjoyed Yak riding at Kufri. One thing we missed in Shimla is the Ice Skating which is prominently open December to February.
We also enjoyed an evening in the Lakkar Bazaar. This Bazaar is a wood market in Shimla that has a lot of wood items that includes beautiful articles like walking sticks and decorative articles. We bought a few precious Wooden items back to home. Our trip to Shimla was an unforgettable experience. I wish we would visit this wonderful Hill Resort once again.
Incoming search terms:
- visit to a hill station shimla essay
- essay on shimla
- essay on shimla in english
- essay on my favourite place shimla
- how i spent my summer vacation in shimla
- shimla hill station essay
- Shimla essay
- essay on my favourite holiday destination shimla
- essay on my favourite hill station shimla
- https://whatistheurl com/my-summer-vacation-to-shimla/