Unity in Diversity :
- India is a country with various traditions and culture
- The cultural heritage of our country makes us feel proud of our country
- In India, there are people with various lifestyles, languages and so on
- Still, people in our country are united when any issues arise
- India is the best example for “Unity in Diversity”
Unity in Diversity : (Short Essay)
We would have heard the statement “Unity in Diversity” in many places. Beyond differences staying united is the strength of any nation. Our country is the best example for this statement. Split into states by unified by patriotism; distinguished by lifestyles, but oneness in the culture and tradition; languages are many, but the voices are one – that speaks only for India. We Indians are brought up with the thought of harmony, though we have diversified aspects. As true citizens of India, we should be the same way and each and every human as ourselves and protect our nation at any cost.
Unity in Diversity : (Brief Essay)
India is a country that is united in diversified society. The religions, languages, dressings and everything differs yet the people of our country are united. Being a country of rich cultural heritage, there are various cultural treasures and traditional practices in every state and also in every part of the states. The dances, dramas, music, writing and languages everything is different from one state to another. But if we deeply watch the people of India, they respect and follow that culture and tradition from all parts of India.
We can see the people in our country helping each other and respecting each others’ lifestyle, religion and language. When it comes to languages, we can see so many diversifications but people have accepted one language as the national language (Hindi) and they follow the same too.
Unity in Diversity – the most wonderful ascpect of our country is its strength from time being. We are united because of our ancestors have taught us to live with all kinds of people and embrace them like brothers and sisters. Though we grow in a particular system we cannot deny that we have friends and neighbors who are from different cultures. This unity in diversity should continue for generations to come; this can be done only by sharing the importance of Unity to students in school. We should be aware of our values and history our country has come through. Elders should take responsibility in transferring the valuable thoughts to kids at home so that our pride of our nation does not fall down for any reason. We should always remember that , “United we stand, Divided We Fall”
Incoming search terms:
- unity in diversity essay
- india\s diversity is our strength essay
- essay on unity in diversity
- indias diversity is our strength essay
- essay on unity in diversity in 150 words
- 10 lines on unity in diversity
- paragraph on unity in diversity
- short speech on unity in diversity
- short note on unity in diversity
- Unity in diverrity essey