Why is Water Important :
- Water is one of the most important substance required to live on Earth
- Our Mother Earth will not exist without water
- Water is used in day to day life for many purposes other than drinking
- Without water, we human beings will die
- Water is required for all living things in the world
Why is Water Important : (Short Essay)
Water is one of the most important substances that are needed for plants and animals. We cannot lead our day to day life without water. Water makes up more than half of our body weight. Without water, all organisms in the world would die. Water is necessary not only for drinking but also for our day to day life purposes like bathing, cooking, cleaning, and washing and so on. We cannot imagine a life without water. Other than drinking and household purposes, water is important for existence of our world. Conservation of Water is important for our goodness and for the future to come. We need to take initiatives to save water whether there is scarcity or not.
Why is Water Important : (Brief Essay)
Every organism in the world needs water. From tiny insects till blue whales, every life on Earth exists with the presence of water. A plant needs water to grow and stay fresh. A whale needs water as a place it lives. We human beings require water for our day to day life. The reason for necessity of water might different from organism to organism. But the very existence of the world is ensured with the amount of water available in the world.
Cells in our body will not function properly without water. We need water either taken directly or through fruits or vegetables that have some water content in them.
Water is needed in great amount for us to:
- Drink for survival and digest the food you eat
- Washing our clothes and things
- Clean vessels and home, and so on
Moreover, to get healthy fruits and vegetables, we need plenty of water for the plants, trees and crops regularly.
Water is a very crucial substance which at the same time is scarce. Though we see lot of water in the oceans around the continents, the truth is we cannot consume sea water from the oceans. Only 3 % of world’s water is in a form we can consume. The resources of fresh water are:
- Excavated Dams
- Soil which has lot of fresh water absorbed in
- Under Rocks
With much scarcity of water and high necessity of the same it becomes so important that we need to undertake conservation programs for saving water.
Incoming search terms:
- 10 lines on importance of water
- 10 points on importance of water
- essay on importance of water for class 3
- importance of water essay
- 5 sentences about water
- importance of water in points
- essay on importance of water for class 4
- best essay on water
- lines on water
- short essay on importance of water